About Discover My Cleveland
Discover My Cleveland was the brain child of, Lynde Vespoli. As a consummate traveler, she dug into Northeast Ohio with the curiosity of a tourist. As a newcomer in 2002, she marveled at the architecture, friendly atmosphere and accessibility of the area. With the anticipated growth of tourism in Cleveland, due to the renovated Convention Center, the Global Center for Health Innovation, the Horseshoe Casino, and the new hotels, Lynde saw a niche for a local tourism expert to make travel and meeting planning to the Cleveland area easier. In November 2012, Lynde opened Discover My Cleveland (DMC), the first Destination Management Company in Cleveland. Lynde enjoyed sharing Cleveland with visitors until she relocated with her husband in 2016.
Lynde was thrilled to find new owners for her company with just as much knowledge and passion for Tourism and NE Ohio as she had. Lynde had come to know Lynda Nemeth while serving with her on the Board of Adventures in NE Ohio. Lynda has been promoting Northeast Ohio in a variety of roles for more than 20 years, most recently as the Executive Director of Destination Geauga and 13 years on the Adventures in Northeast Ohio Board including two terms as President. Her knowledge of people and places in the area makes Discover My Cleveland a perfect fit for Lynda. Joining Lynda at the helm is Pegi Dickson. Pegi has embraced travel her entire life, most recently managing the Destination Geauga office. Her background in marketing, website management, and social media will play an important role in the next chapter of Discover My Cleveland.
Discover My Cleveland, has provided tours, transportation and logistical support to visitors in town for numerous events. Among others, these have included the National Senior Games, the Greater Sports Commission’s Continental Cup, the Gay Games, The Republican National Convention and various meetings, conventions, reunions, and school groups. Discover My Cleveland partners with venues and organizations of all types to showcase the best the city has to offer.
- “Make the call, we plan it all”
- Our motto is our commitment to our clients. We have your group covered from arrival to departure; logistics are our specialty.
- DMC will plan and manage every detail during an organization’s visit to the area, from concept to completion. This includes everything from meeting attendees at the airport to lodging, transportation, special events and tours.
- Discover My Cleveland in the News
- Click to view Fox 8 News' story featuring Lynde Vespoli talking about Cleveland tourism.
- What can we do for YOUR group?